Does your dog know the basic commands & would you like to progress your training skills? Maybe you are an owner of an adolescent dog & feel all your initial puppy training has gone out the window!
Would you like Emma to show you: How you can build on the basic exercises? Cover recall, & loose lead training in depth?
Train in new skills such as impulse control, distractions in training, distance control, target training, new tricks, lots of lifeskills & confidence building exercises?!
Kind, reward based methods of training are used along with the clicker. Emma emphasises training is all about having fun! She will show you how you can develop your bond with your dog whilst increasing responsiveness.
It is imperative that dogs are taught in a relaxed and stress-free environment. Classes are small & only have a maximum of five dogs which helps ensure you receive the best tuition.
The classes are held outdoors in a secure space as Emma feels dogs learn so much better in an outdoor natural, environment rather than being in an indoor training hall.
All vaccinated dogs who are 5 months of age or over at the start of the course, who are fit and well can join Competent Canines continued training course. Please note this course is not suitable for dogs who are reactive to other dogs or people.
Courses take place in Oldland Common, Keynsham & Kingswood.
Please get in touch to find out course dates available.
Book your place early to avoid disappointment!
YOUR CONTINUED TRAINING PROGRAMME:
- * 1 X ONE TO ONE 45 MINUTE IN PERSON TRAINING CONSULTATION Takes place prior to your group course to ensure your dog is fully prepared & to cover any specific problems/queries you may have. This consultation takes place in a quiet, public area in Longwell Green. Should you be unable to attend the one to one session prior to your course commencing, the one to one session can be taken at any point over the course period.
- 4 GROUP CLASSES (Only five dogs in a class to ensure ultimate tuition is provided)
- YOUR CLICKER
- HOMEWORK TO COMPLETE EACH WEEK OVER YOUR TRAINING COURSE
- ESSENTIAL BEHAVIOUR FACT SHEETS
- FEEDBACK VIA EMAIL OF YOUR TRAINING SKILLS AT HOME
- FOOD SAMPLES
- CERTIFICATE & ROSETTE ON COMPLETION
Total Programme Cost: £135 inc
Get in touch to book an appointment >>